We’re here for you.
We are a pro-life Obstetrics and Gynecology medical practice, dedicated to you and your individual needs.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Tepeyac OB/GYN is limiting patients to only one accompanying person in the office, with the exception of a translator. We also ask you to make other arrangements for your children. If this is a hardship for you, please call the office in advance so we can work with you to find a suitable alternative plan.
If you or a family member…
- Is sick, has a fever, cough or shortness of breath
- Has recently returned from a CDC designated high-risk area or been on a cruise or
- Has been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
Please follow these guidelines:
- *Pregnant patients or those with an urgent gynecology problem (who have been exposed):
- Call our triage nurse at 703-273-9440, option “6” PRIOR to coming to the office for screening and advice.
- *Routine gynecology patients (who have been exposed):
- Please reschedule your appointment and call your primary care provider for medical advice, testing, and treatment.
- We also recommend patients over 60, those with chronic medical conditions, or those who are immune-compromised, reschedule routine gynecology appointments at this time.
Responding to the changing world around us, Tepeyac is now set up to do certain, non-OB virtual appointments, sometimes known as telehealth. Most insurance companies are now covering such appointments, though you should check with your insurance company if you are uncertain.
Examples of appointment types that are a good fit for virtual appointments are: medication checks, infertility consults, test results, or seeking a second opinion. Please call the front desk to check if your non-OB need is eligible and/or schedule a telehealth call.
We are a pro-life obstetrics and gynecology medical practice, dedicated for 25 years to serving you and your individual needs.
We offer comprehensive OB/GYN services from adolescent to menopausal health and everything in between, providing you with personalized treatment and respect in your care.
"My husband and I just had our second child with Tepeyac. We could not have asked for better care from all of the doctors and nurses there. Know that they have your best interests and those of your child at heart! If you want doctors who care and listen to you, this is the best ob-gyn practice."
"Tepeyac is such a special place! You feel a sense of peace, trust & safety the minute you walk in the door. To have Drs. that will pray with you during your appt! Blessed to experience this environment."
- Jennifer B.