COVID-19 Information from the CDC
Pregnancy, Breastfeeding and Caring for Newborns
Know Your Travel Risk
Tepeyac OB/GYN COVID-19 Information
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Tepeyac OB/GYN is limiting patients to only one accompanying person in the office, with the exception of a translator. We also ask you to make other arrangements for your children. If this is a hardship for you, please call the office in advance so we can work with you to find a suitable alternative plan.
If you or a family member…
- Is sick, has a fever, cough or shortness of breath
- Has recently returned from a CDC designated high-risk area or been on a cruise or
- Has been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
Please follow these guidelines:
- *Pregnant patients or those with an urgent gynecology problem (who have been exposed):
- Call our triage nurse at 703-273-9440, option “6” PRIOR to coming to the office for screening and advice.
- *Routine gynecology patients (who have been exposed):
- Please reschedule your appointment and call your primary care provider for medical advice, testing, and treatment.
- We also recommend patients over 60, those with chronic medical conditions, or those who are immune-compromised, reschedule routine gynecology appointments at this time.