Thank you for choosing Tepeyac OB/GYN. Tepeyac offers comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological women’s healthcare while respecting the dignity and the intrinsic worth of each patient who finds her way to us. To make an appointment, please contact us at 703-273-9440.
Location: 4001 Fair Ridge Drive, Suite 304, Fairfax, VA, 22033
- New patients must arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment time.
- Established patients with insurance or address updates must arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment time.
Check In: When you arrive, please sign in and be prepared to present:
- Valid Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Completed Paperwork (can be accessed here)
- Payment of Co-Pay or Deductible, due at time of service. We accept cash, check (payable to “Tepeyac OB/GYN”), and Credit/Debit Card (Visa and MasterCard only).
For Your Appointment: Please also bring the following:
- List of all medications and dosages
- List of allergies
- Questions for your provider
- Prior medical records. If you are transferring care during pregnancy or coming in for evaluation after having been in the emergency department, failure to provide records may cause a delay in your care.
Other Policies and Procedures:
- If you are pregnant, you will meet all of our physicians and our certified nurse midwife throughout your pregnancy.
- We welcome children at Tepeyac! Please bring another adult to watch your children while you are receiving medical care. You may not leave your children alone in the waiting room.
- Please give 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Failure to do so may result in a $50 No-Show fee.
- We strive to remain on schedule as much as possible, however unpredictable delays and emergencies can occur. If your appointment time is delayed, we apologize for the inconvenience and your understanding. You may have the option of seeing another provider if one is available.